WHEN: 5 days in November (November 22-26), four hours a day.
WHERE: Online [via the Zoom platform]. Participants will need a reliable internet connection.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 6, by midnight.
WHO CAN APPLY:
- Journalists up to 30 years of age
- Students of journalism (final year of undergraduate or master’s studies)
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO APPLY:
- fill out the form here.
- willingness to attend the entire training
TRAINERS include several award-winning editors and journalists:
- Aleksandar Đorđević (BIRN)
- Anđela Milivojević (freelance investigative journalist)
- Ivana Jeremić (BIRN)
- Milica Šarić (CINS)
- Stefan Marković (CINS)
Day 1: How to work on an investigative story, structure the ideas, and tell a story
Day 2: Advanced internet search and requirements for access to information of public importance
Day 3: How to search public databases on the internet
Day 4: Working with resources, interview techniques and ethics
Day 5: Facts and digital security
This training will be held in BHS language.
For additional information, please contact email@example.com.
Successful applicants will be notified by November 12. Good luck!